Job Description :
Do you have an experience in computational linguistics? Or are you an expert in language engineering and linguistic data? Join us in developing NLP (natural language processing) projects in India, with an environment that provides you with diverse opportunities in your career of applied linguistics.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Generation and collection of language data in a source language
– Development of NLP speech models
– Generation of speech models TTS(text to speech) and STT(speech to text)
– Testing, qualification and reporting on the results
Qualifications and skills :
– A completed university degree in computational linguistics, linguistics, computer science or similar subject areas is required or doing Bachelor / Master / PhD Thesis in similar area.
– Native or near-native fluency in one of these languages
Indian language (Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia (Oriya), Bhojpuri, Sindhi, Awadhi, Nepali, Assamese, Marwari, Magahi, Haryanvi, Chhattisgarhi, Dhundhari, Konkani) are used as source language.
(Dutch (Netherland), Italian, Spanish (European), Spanish (Mexican), Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Portuguese (Brasilian), Polish, French (France), French (Canadian), Russian (Russia), Chinese, Czech, Japanese, Korean) are used as target language.
– Good knowledge in handling Unix and scripting languages (such as Perl / Python /R)
– Experience in the collection of linguistic data (text and voice data)
– Sound knowledge of phonetics, syntax and semantics
Send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com