We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our client computer networks.
- CCNA or equivalent experience tech with 2-4 years experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Staff members must be on-boarded (Badged) through on-boarding program.
- Provide hands and eyes support for data/voice communications network, with a focus on communications support of smart hands of data communications equipment and IMACs (All performance metrics, Service Level Agreements, and coverage for network impacting incidents shall mirror the contractual requirements of the existing full-time technicians);
- Install local and metropolitan area data communications networks, integrating wiring, switches, routers, etc. according to SSC’s network architecture design and engineering specifications; works with vendor staff to accomplish tasks;
- Install, maintain, and act as point of contact for switches and routers to confirm the successful operation of the data communication network;
- Participate in PM or testing of new hardware and software, and to re-create problems for the purpose of root cause analysis;
- Provide on call after hours or weekend network support for change and problem management on scheduled basis, working with vendor staff;
- Participate in project planning for network equipment installation which includes network diagrams, software configurations, change management schedules, and management of the resources;
- Confirm installation orders are completed in accordance with the request’s requirements, practices, and procedures;
- Adhere to change management and time keeping practices including creating documentation; and,
- Perform other related duties as needed.
This will be a 1 year contract full time employment and annual salary 40K USD. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org